7.0376 TLG on hiatus til January 3 (1/19)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 23 Dec 1993 14:16:33 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0376. Thursday, 23 Dec 1993.

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1993 08:50:28 -0800
From: tbrunner@orion.oac.uci.edu (Theodore F. Brunner)
Subject: Holiday closure

In the interest of budgetary savings, the University of California Irvine
campus will be closed down between Friday, December 24, 1993 and Monday,
January 3 1994. In consequence, the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae will be
unreachable during that period. We will do our best to catch up, as
quickly as possible, with the mail, e-mail, and phone messages that will
have accumulated by January 3.

All the best for the holidays to all of you,

Ted Brunner

Theodore F. Brunner, Director Phone: (714) 856-6404
Thesaurus Linguae Graecae FAX: (714) 856-8434
University of California Irvine
Irvine, CA 92717-5550 USA E-Mail: TLG@UCI.EDU