7.0341 As: Computists' Communique; Grant-Writing Book (2/61)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 19:25:42 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0341. Wednesday, 15 Dec 1993.

(1) Date: Tue 7 Dec 93 10:56:03-PST (36 lines)
From: Ken Laws <LAWS@ai.sri.com>
Subject: Free Trial, Computists' Communique

(2) Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1993 10:48:40 -0800 (PST) (25 lines)
From: Michaelyn Burnette <mburnett@library.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: help for writing humanities grant proposals

Date: Tue 7 Dec 93 10:56:03-PST
From: Ken Laws <LAWS@ai.sri.com>

Greetings!

I'm the editor of the Computists' Communique, an AI/IS/CS
weekly news service of Computists International. Send me
email saying where you saw this announcement for a free
two-month get-acquainted subscription. You'll get job ads,
journal calls, NSF announcements, grant and research news,
online resources, career and business tips, and commentary.
The Communique is about 32KB (8 pages) per week, with a high
signal-to-noise ratio -- eclectic, but with special focus on
AI research, information technology, software applications,
and entrepreneurship. I try to capture "old boy" knowledge
in a way that's time-saving, timely, and useful.

Write for your free trial now, or for membership details
and testimonials. (Full membership is $135/year, but
discounts may apply. Unemployed computer scientists
may join free.) Sample issues are available on request.

Dr. Kenneth I. Laws
Computists International
(415) 493-7390, Palo Alto
Internet laws@ai.sri.com

Feel free to forward this message to other lists, with or
without your own comments. When requesting a free trial,
remember to say where you saw the offer. You must respond
by 12/31/93, to laws@ai.sri.com.

-------