7.0338 Rs: Biblio S/W; Philip Dick; Wired (3/58)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 19:21:04 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0338. Wednesday, 15 Dec 1993.

(1) Date: 7 Dec 1993 11:20:17 U (33 lines)
From: "S.A.Rae (Simon Rae)" <S.A.Rae@open.ac.uk>

(2) Date: 07 Dec 1993 17:18:35 -0500 (CDT) (18 lines)
From: MCSWAIN@Acd.Tusk.Edu
Subject: Philip Dick/Religion

(3) Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1993 19:12:22 -0500 (CDT) (7 lines)
From: WMISHLER@vx.cis.umn.edu
Subject: Re: 7.0325 Wired (1/18)

Date: 7 Dec 1993 11:20:17 U
From: "S.A.Rae (Simon Rae)" <S.A.Rae@open.ac.uk>

Robert,
> I'm evaluating two alternative bibliographic database applications --
> Pro-Cite and EndNote Plus -- for a Mac lab here at the University of
> Illinois. I'd appreciate any real-life experience with either of these
> packages that might be relevant to our decision.

It would be worth subscribing to the BIBSOFT list which debates such things
constantly ... another bonus is theat many of the creators/writers/sources of
such software (eg EndNote Plus) are subscribed to the list and offer
non-commercial comment. The e-addresses etc. of the BIBSOFT list are:

BIBSOFT - Discussion of software for citations and bibliographies

'normal' listserv rules apply ... to subscribe to the list send a message
saying:
SUBSCRIBE BIBSOFT firstname lastname
to the listserv address:

listserv address - LISTSERV@INDYCMS (Bitnet) or
LISTSERV@INDYCMS.IUPUI.EDU (Internet)

and to contribute to the list discussion (after subscribing) send your input to
the list address:

list address - BIBSOFT@INDYCMS.EARN

Cheers
Simon