7.0323 Qs: Manuscript GOPHER; Humanities Scholars; Myth (2/28)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 1 Dec 1993 18:01:21 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0323. Wednesday, 1 Dec 1993.

(1) Date: 30 Nov 1993 17:06:05 -0500 (CDT) (9 lines)
From: MCSWAIN@Acd.Tusk.Edu
Subject: manuscripts

(2) Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 08:11:36 EDT (19 lines)
From: "C. David Frankel" <D7BAIAD@CFRVM>
Subject: Two Queries

Date: 30 Nov 1993 17:06:05 -0500 (CDT)
From: MCSWAIN@Acd.Tusk.Edu

I wish to know if there is a GOPHER or FTP/TELNET site where one can
access a national union list of manuscripts or the manuscripts of the
Library of Congress/National Archives? I vaguely remember someone
mentioning this at the University of Maryland, but I may be mistaken.
Thanks for your help; James McSwain MCSWAIN@acd.tusk.edu