7.0290 As: WRBG Meeting; ARTFL WEB; IPPE (3/96)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sat, 13 Nov 1993 20:13:44 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0290. Saturday, 13 Nov 1993.

(1) Date: Mon, 08 Nov 93 09:51:27 EDT (15 lines)
From: Jim Kelly <JRKJAN8@GWUVM>
Subject: WRBG meeting

(2) Date: Thu, 4 Nov 93 13:32:38 CST (19 lines)
From: Mark Olsen <mark@TIRA.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: ARTFL WWW Server

(3) Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 20:10:03 +0900 (62 lines)
From: phil-preprints-admin@cogsci.l.chiba-u.ac.jp
Subject: Announcements from the IPPE

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 93 09:51:27 EDT
From: Jim Kelly <JRKJAN8@GWUVM>

The Washington Rare Book Group will hold its November meeting on Tuesday, Nov.
23rd, from 11:45 until 1:30 at the National Museum of American History. The
speaker will be Dr. Donald Ritchie, Associate Historian of the United States
Senate; he will deliver a talk entitled "Confessions of a Washington Research-
er" following the reception and buffet luncheon. For further details or re-
servations, contact Jim Kelly, Cat. Dept., Gelman Library, George Washington
University, 2130 H St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20052; 202 994-6848; 202 994-
1340 (fax). The deadline is 17 Nov.