7.0177 Rs: Communication S/W (2); Voynich MS (3/79)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 10 Sep 1993 16:03:49 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0177. Friday, 10 Sep 1993.

(1) Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 22:36 EDT (16 lines)
From: <GMP@PSUVM>
Subject: Re: 7.0171 Qs: Voynich Ms; Communication s/w

(2) Date: Fri, 10 Sep 93 07:47:12 +0200 (56 lines)
From: ath@linkoping.trab.se

(3) Date: Fri, 10 Sep 93 8:07 BST (7 lines)
From: POT@LEICESTER.AC.UK

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 22:36 EDT
From: <GMP@PSUVM>

Re: Mr. Heberlein's request for a communications package, I recommend
Procomm Plus. It is expensive, but extremely versatile and one of the
few packages that works with databases like Medline, etc.

GMP@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Gerald M. Phillips (Professor Emeritus), Speech Communication
Trade and Applied Books Editor, Hampton Press
Editor, IPCT: An Electronic Journal for the 21st Century
ISSN 1064-4326. Send submissions to GMP3 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802
Manuscripts are being accepted for the October, 1993 issue