7.0135 Rs: French Databases; Rhyming Dictionary (2/48)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:30:49 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0135. Monday, 23 Aug 1993.

(1) Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 19:18:41 -0400 (EDT) (32 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: Re: 7.0126 Qs: Address; Databases on the Internet

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 12:45:58 EDT (16 lines)
From: lorne hammond <051796@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Re: 7.0120 Rs: Fonts; E-Frankenstein; Rhyming Dictionary

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 19:18:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)

> From: NEUMAN@guvax.acc.georgetown.edu
> Subject: Databases on the Internet
>
> Susan Severtson, who is organizing a workshop on *Profit, Scholarship,
> and Technology* for the Society for Scholarly Publishing, would like
> to learn what databases (other than the bibliographic ones) or textbases
> are available over the Internet for a fee.
>
> One could access ARTFL for a subscription fee; what else? Has
> any project developed a payment system for individual scholars based
> on connect time?

In order to have a good idea about what goes on in the francophone
world I would advise you to read Alain Vuillemin (ed.) "Bases de
donnees litteraires, comparatistes et francophones", Limoges:
Presses de l'Universite de Limoges (PULIM), 1993, pp. 276, ISBN:
2-910016-17-X.

Michel.
--
Michel Lenoble           |
Litterature Comparee     |        NOUVELLE ADRESSE - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS