7.0126 Qs: Address; Databases on the Internet (2/45)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 19 Aug 1993 19:13:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0126. Thursday, 19 Aug 1993.

(1) Date: 19 Aug 1993 12:02:02 EDT (20 lines)
From: wilm@legacy.Calvin.EDU
Subject: Address query

(2) Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 18:01:10 -0400 (EDT) (25 lines)
From: NEUMAN@guvax.acc.georgetown.edu
Subject: Databases on the Internet

Date: 19 Aug 1993 12:02:02 EDT
From: wilm@legacy.Calvin.EDU

(X-posted to Classics-L; sorry for the duplication.)

Sorry to bother you with such a trivial query, but
my bookstore informs me that North Waterloo
Academic Press cannot be contacted at the address
given in _Books in Print_. Have they gone belly-up?
Moved? Any help you can provide will be greatly
appreciated.

MW
===
Mark F. Williams Internet: WILM@calvin.edu
Classical Languages Voice: (616) 957-6293
Calvin College FAX: (616) 957-8551
Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA 49546