7.0119 Rs to E-Qs: Collation S/W; Modems in Italy (3/63)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:31:41 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0119. Wednesday, 18 Aug 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 14:03:18 PDT (18 lines)
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 7.0110 E-Qs:

(2) Date: 18 Aug 93 08:25:24 EDT (26 lines)
From: Otmar.K.E.Foelsche@Dartmouth.EDU (Otmar K. E. Foelsche)

(3) Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 21:58:56 -0500 (EST) (19 lines)
From: RUEDNBRG@NYUACF.BITNET
Subject: modems in italy

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 14:03:18 PDT
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 7.0110 E-Qs: Research Credit; LHA problem; CD-ROMs; Film; The

If you are working with texts in verse, I would recommend
Francisco Marcos-Marin's UNITE program, which collates up to
six versions of a given poetic text and produces a "unified"
version, along with an apparatus. Parameters are user-definable.

For more information contact marcos directly, at either of the
following addresses:

marcos@vm1.sdi.uam.es
marcos@ccuam3.sdi.uam.es

Charles Faulhaber