7.0072 Celtic Culture Center in Warsaw (1/53)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 24 Jun 1993 12:37:18 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0072. Thursday, 24 Jun 1993.

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 17:25:49 CET
From: Malgorzata Wilk <MALGOWIL@PLEARN.BITNET>
Subject: Setting up a Celtic Culture Center in Warsaw

Warsaw, 1993.06.23

Greetings to everybody,

We are trying to set up a center/library for celtic culture
and literature in Warsaw, as there is no such an institution
in this city. We're aware that there is actually a Celtology
at the Catholic University of Lublin and that Poznan is the
site of the Polish-Irish Society, but there is a real need in
Warsaw of such a center. The University of Warsaw has no
facillities to start a Celtology but since autumn last year
the Educational & Cultural Center at Lowicka Street has star-
ted lessons on modern Irish and has also the facillities to
start a real center/library for celtic culture and literature.

Therefore we ask everybody, every institution and every single
person to help us collecting the items without which no such
center can exist; books, magazines, newspapers, tapes, compu-
ter files and everything else connected with celtic culture
and that you can spare.

You can contact us either by sending email to the address as
written in the signature, or by sending a fax to this telepho-
ne number :
+48 - 22 - 45 56 75 (only for letters & fax)

or contact directly Ms Magdalena Zorawska, the spiritus movens
of our little group of enthusiasts.

Magdalena Zorawska
Raszynska 15/43
02-026 Warsaw

This address is for correspondence and parcels.
Please pass this message to any person who didn't receive it
and might be of any help to us.

Thank you very much in advance,
with Gaelic regards

To fall in love is by no means the silliest thing man can do -
but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
A. Einstein
Malgorzata Wilk
ul. Locci 7 tel. +48-2-6425222
02-928 Warszawa malgowil@plearn.bitnet
Poland don't use any other address,
it doesn't work
Boling's postulate:
if you're feeling good, don't worry, you'll get over it