6.0702 S/W Qs: Hypermedia in German; Japanese w/p (2/41)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 4 May 1993 16:54:32 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0702. Tuesday, 4 May 1993.

(1) Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 12:23:25 +0200 (24 lines)
From: jon.lanestedt@ilf.uio.no (Jon Lanestedt)
Subject: Hypermedia applications in German language education

(2) Date: 03 May 1993 16:21:55 -0700 (MST) (17 lines)
From: Peter Lafford <IDPAL@ASUACAD.BITNET>
Subject: Japanese word processing in DOS or Windows

Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 12:23:25 +0200
From: jon.lanestedt@ilf.uio.no (Jon Lanestedt)

I am trying to get an overview of existing commercially or otherwise
available hypertext/hypermedia applications and on-going development
projects related to the teaching/learning of German language and culture.
Relevant educational levels are high school and undergraduate levels. Any
references to software and projects (contact addresses will be immensely
useful) will be highly appreciated and may be sent directly to me rather
than to the list. Depending on the response I receive on this request I may
later compile a document to be distributed on the list. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Jon Lanestedt

Jon Lanestedt
Department of Linguistics
University of Oslo Voice: +47-22 85 48 99
P.O.Box 1102 Blindern Fax: +47-22 85 69 19
N-0317 Oslo, Norway Email: jon.lanestedt@ilf.uio.no