6.0669 IPCT-J Call for Papers (1/52)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 20 Apr 1993 11:25:12 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0669. Tuesday, 20 Apr 1993.

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 93 15:59 EDT
From: <GMP@PSUVM>
Subject: Call for articles

The second issue of IPCT-J will be distributed in about a week. We are
now accepting papers for the September issue. Following is our call

ANNOUNCING

IPCT
Interpersonal Computing and Technology:
An Electronic Journal for the 21st Century

CALL FOR ARTICLES AND PAPERS

Please submit full length articles (10-20 pages with
notes and bibliography) done in APA format on the
following topics: use of electronic networks in the
classroom, electronic publishing, use of electronic
networks and information exchange, library applications
of electronic communication, professional relationships
carried on via electronic communication, use of
electronic communication in higher education, business,
industry and government and related topics. Articles may
have a humanistic or social science cast. Technological
articles will be considered to the extent that they are
intelligible to the bulk of the readers and are not
specific to any particular hardware configuration

We regret that, at this time, we will be unable
to use articles which employ pictures and diagrams
and we urge that statistical tables be kept to a mimimum.
Our transmission will be in the simplest ASCII format, to
make the journal available to greatest number of
potential subscribers.

We will also consider reviews, approximately eight pages in length,
of books relevant to issues of interest to IPCT-L.

All articles will be given at least two blind reviews and
published articles will be selected by the editors.

In our reviewing process, we will conform to the highest
standards of reviewing used in the best print journals. Our
associate editors (reviewers) will be selected on criteria of
editorial experience and status in their field of expertise.

SEND ALL ARTICLE AND REVIEW SUBMISSIONS IN ASCII USING
A 65 CHARACTER LINE TO;

GMP3@PSUVM.BITNET or gmp3@psuvm.psu.edu (internet).

Gerald M. Phillips (Professor Emeritus), Speech Communication
Editor, IPCT: An Electronic Journal for the 21st Century
ISSN 1064-4326
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802