6.0682 Text Qs: E-Calvin? Frantext? Augustine? (3/78)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 20 Apr 1993 10:54:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0682. Tuesday, 20 Apr 1993.

(1) Date: Mon, 19 Apr 93 17:19:00 PDT (17 lines)
From: <DGH@herald.divinity.yale.edu>
Subject: E-Text of Calvin's 1559 Institute

(2) Date: Mon, 19 Apr 93 08:13:32 PDT (19 lines)
From: 6500card%ucsbuxa@hub.ucsb.edu (Cheryl A. Cardoza)
Subject: Frantext?

(3) Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1993 09:19:18 -0700 (PDT) (42 lines)
From: Doug Brigham <fren100@unixg.ubc.ca>
Subject: Augustine's _Confessions_ in English

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 93 17:19:00 PDT
From: <DGH@herald.divinity.yale.edu>

I am posting this on behalf of a colleague who is seeking an electronic
transcription of both the Latin text of Calvin's Institute of 1559 and the
Battles English translation. Pointers to either or both would be greatly
appreciated.

I have already checked the RLIN database, ARCHIE, VERONICA, and the Georgetown
CPET database, though it is possible that I missed something in any of them.

Thanks,

Duane Harbin
Information Services Librarian
Yale Divinity Library