6.0627 Qs: CETEDOC; Paris Connection; Text Sought (3/37)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 14:40:01 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0627. Monday, 29 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: 25 Mar 1993 17:51:48 -0500 (EST) (13 lines)
From: Kurt De Belder <DEBELDER@elmer1.bobst.nyu.edu>
Subject: Cetedoc Library of Christian Latin Texts on CD-ROM

(2) Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 13:38 EST (14 lines)
From: <MORGAN@LOYVAX>
Subject: Paris connection

(3) Date: Sat, 27 Mar 93 07:25:10 PST (10 lines)
From: Paul Brians <BRIANS@WSUVM1>
Subject: Feminist studies of Abelard & Heloise

Date: 25 Mar 1993 17:51:48 -0500 (EST)
From: Kurt De Belder <DEBELDER@elmer1.bobst.nyu.edu>

Could someone direct me to reviews and/or articles on the Cetedoc
Library of Christian Latin Texts on CD-ROM. I have checked
_Humanities Computing_ and a few indexes including _Library
Literature_ but was unsuccessful in my search. Please send
your response to my e-mail address and not to the list. Thank you
very much for your help.

Kurt De Belder
debelder@acf1.nyu.edu