6.0598 Rs: Online Book Reviews (3/47)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 18 Mar 1993 16:18:02 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0598. Thursday, 18 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 21:46:49 IST (14 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 6.0595 Q: OnLine Book Reviews (1/18)

(2) Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 15:46:24 CST (23 lines)
From: Glenn Everett <IVAA@UTMARTN.BITNET>
Subject: 6.0595 Q: OnLine Book Reviews

(3) Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 19:17 EST (10 lines)
From: MORGAN@LOYVAX.BITNET
Subject: Re: 6.0595 Q: OnLine Book Reviews

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 21:46:49 IST
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>

The Bryn Mawr Classical Review reviews books dealing with Greco-Roman
antiquity before anybody else does, and is distributed electronically.
trouble, contact the editor, Jim O'Donnell (jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu).

David M. Schaps
Department of Classical Studies
Bar Ilan University