6.0579 Qs: Romantics; Translation; History; Hebrew (4/86)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 12 Mar 1993 16:45:43 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0579. Friday, 12 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: 07 Mar 1993 16:56:29 -0500 (EST) (13 lines)
From: Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@RITVAX.BITNET>
Subject: Shelley's child custody litigation

(2) Date: Sat, 6 Mar 93 09:05:07 CST (27 lines)
From: "James Marchand" <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: dislocation

(3) Date: Tue, 9 Mar 93 12:25:50 -0600 (18 lines)
From: Alice Klingener <klingene@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>
Subject: History and Sociology

(4) Date: Thu, 11 Mar 93 14:57:24 CST (28 lines)
From: "Richard L. Goerwitz" <goer@MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: accents in machine-readable Bibles

Date: 07 Mar 1993 16:56:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@RITVAX.BITNET>

I am interewted in obtaining any references to P.B Shelley's court battle to
win custody of his children following the death of Harriet. To jog your memory,
Shelley who was opposed by Harriet's sister, lost the case. The judfge awarded
custody to a sea captain and his wife, giving PBS liberal visitation which he
never apparently exercised. Are there any detailed records or accounts about
the matter?
norman
nrcgsh@ritvax