6.0467 Lexical Text Analysis (1/80)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 1 Feb 1993 12:49:00 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0467. Monday, 1 Feb 1993.

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 93 01:03:07 -0800
From: edwards@cogsci.Berkeley.EDU (Jane Edwards)
Subject: Lexical Texts Analysis

Date: Sat, 23 Jan 93 00:40:54 -0500
From: irl@glas.apc.org

The following is being posted upon the request of Mikhael Maron, a
linguist associated with the Institute of Russian Language in Moscow.
He is interested in contacting others interested in his work, or doing
similar work. He has some limits on email access, and shares his
account with many others. Please address any queries on this research
to him at:

irl@glas.apc.org

with attention to his name in the subject line: "ATTN: M. Maron - IRL"