6.0438 Rs: Russian Frequency; Horns; Library Access (3/63)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 12 Jan 1993 17:10:08 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0438. Tuesday, 12 Jan 1993.

(1) Date: Thu, 7 Jan 93 21:30:24 EST (23 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: Russian frequency dictionary

(2) Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1993 17:56:31 -0500 (17 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (W. McCarty)
Subject: horn(y)

(3) Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 8:50:15 EST (23 lines)
From: Ed Haupt <haupt@pilot.njin.net>
Subject: janet (not my favorite activity)

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 93 21:30:24 EST
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)

According to a recent research I did about frequency
dictionaries, I came across one title that might be of some
interest:

Josselson, Harry Hirsch (1906- )
The russian word count and frequency analysis of grammatical
categories of standard literary russian, New York: Kraus, 1967.
Call Number: UCD Main Lib PG2680.j6 1967.

Michel.
--
Michel Lenoble           |
Litterature Comparee     |        NOUVELLE ADRESSE - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS