6.0396 Misc. Rs: MLA Computing Support; Circularity (2/32)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Tue, 8 Dec 1992 19:26:34 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0396. Tuesday, 8 Dec 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 11:01:37 -0500 (16 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: 6.0364...Humanities Computing

(2) Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1992 09:58:04 +0100 (16 lines)
From: K.R.Hauge@easteur-orient.uio.no (Kjetil R} Hauge)
Subject: Circularity of reference

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 11:01:37 -0500
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Dear Colleagues,
As a member of the MLA Executive Committee to which Leslie Morgan
recently referred regarding our "Draft Statement on Computer Support," I'd
like to echo his encouragement to you and your colleagues to write to
Dr. Bettina Huber at the MLA with your comments on our guidelines.

Cordially,
Joel D. Goldfield
Dept. of Foreign Languages
Plymouth State College