6.0342 E-TShirts (1/54)

Thu, 5 Nov 1992 07:26:22 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0342. Thursday, 5 Nov 1992.

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 92 20:07:11 CST
From: Norman Hinton <hinton@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Subject: medieval E-Ma goodies

To those of you lucky enough to be medievalists -- or those who aren't
medievalists but want other people to think they are -- or those who just wnt
to help a good cause, the Dictionary of Old English, a victim of cost
effectiveness -- or those who just want a nice T-shirt, I forward this note
to HUMANIST from ASAXNET and elsewhere....