6.0280 Qs: E-Lists, Addresses, Projects; RUMBA (4/77)

Wed, 7 Oct 1992 15:35:55 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0280. Wednesday, 7 Oct 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1992 17:08:18 +0100 (23 lines)
From: S.A.Rae@open.ac.uk (Simon Rae)
Subject: 2 questions

(2) Date: Wed, 07 Oct 92 13:34:41 CET (16 lines)
From: "J. Schumacher" <THOMDOC@BUCLLN11.BITNET>
Subject: RUMBA

(3) Date: Wed, 07 Oct 92 17:13:43 ITA (10 lines)
From: maurizio lana <LANA@ITOCSIVM>
Subject: e-mail address for Father Mayer at Wurzburg?

(4) Date: Wed, 07 Oct 92 17:31:46 ITA (28 lines)
From: maurizio lana <LANA@ITOCSIVM>
Subject: infos about e-texts projects needed

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1992 17:08:18 +0100
From: S.A.Rae@open.ac.uk (Simon Rae)

On behalf of colleagues at the Open University, UK I'm looking for some
information ... can anyone help please?

1) What is "K-12 Education" ... I have seen references to the term in the
excelent (and large!) NorthWestNet User Services Internet Resource Guide
(NUSIRG) and assume it is something to do with schools in the USA. Is it a
particular sort of school, or age group, or locallity, or funding or what?

2) Are there any LISTs or e-mail discussion groups that deal (semi)exclusively
with women scholars (writers, artists, medics, scientists, ...) any time
pre-1920?

Apologies for the unHUMANIST flavour of the first query ... hopefully the second
will redeem the error. Please reply direct to me if you don't want to bother the
entire list readership. Thanks in anticipation.

Simon Rae, User Services Officer, | S.A.RAE@OPEN.AC.UK (Internet)
The Open University, Walton Hall, | phone: (0908) 652413
Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, United Kingdom. | fax: (0908) 653744