6.0275 E-Texts: Further Rs (2/48)

Tue, 6 Oct 1992 16:51:27 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0275. Tuesday, 6 Oct 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 09:48 EDT (24 lines)
From: NEUMAN@guvax.acc.georgetown.edu
Subject: Electronic Hobbes

(2) Date: Sun, 04 Oct 92 11:11:56 IST (24 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 6.0241 Significant use of E-Texts (1/12)

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 09:48 EDT
From: NEUMAN@guvax.acc.georgetown.edu

Owen Cramer asked about the availability of an electronic version of
works by Hobbes. InteLex has two dozen works by Hobbes in a 6 Mb
file; they are available either in unencoded ASCII format or as linked
with FolioViews retrieval software.

For current pricing information and other details, contact Mark Rooks
at
InteLex Corp.
P.O. Box 1827
Clayton, GA 30525-1827
(706) 782-7844
(706) 782-4489 fax

Email: 70671.1673@compuserve.com

I have no professional connection with InteLex, but I am interested in
promoting the production and use of first-rate electronic editions.

Mike Neuman
Georgetown Center for Text and Technology