6.0180 Rs: Utilities Available; Hardware Configurations (2/45)

Mon, 3 Aug 1992 17:36:05 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0180. Monday, 3 Aug 1992.

(1) Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1992 11:06:31 +0300 (EET-DST) (21 lines)
From: LBJUDY@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: RE: 6.0178 Rs: Utilities

(2) Date: 01 Aug 1992 11:47:07 -0400 (EDT) (24 lines)
From: KIRSHENBLATT@ACFcluster.NYU.EDU
Subject: Re: 6.0176 R: Hardware Configurations

Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1992 11:06:31 +0300 (EET-DST)
From: LBJUDY@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: RE: 6.0178 Rs: Utilities; Text Crit Challenge (2/32

For people with access to Internet/Bitnet FTP sites, here are
a few more sources for the printer redirection utility PRINDIR:

logos.ucs.indiana.edu in directory /pub/printer
wuarchive.wustl.edu in directory /mirrors/msdos/printer
nic.funet.fi (Finland) in /pub/msdos/printers/printer

There is also a utility called Citeread which does the same sort
of thing, i.e. captures online sessions/screens to a file without
the escape codes, or downloads results of bibliographic searches
from library catalogs without the escape codes: available from
gmuvax2.gmu.edu in directory /library in compressed form: citeread.zip.

All this is anonymous ftp of course. I haven't checked out the
programs myself but am relaying information gleaned from another list.

Judy Koren, Haifa.