6.0175 Qs: Guide to Handbook Writing; Foucault Quote (2/34)

Fri, 31 Jul 1992 14:56:58 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0175. Friday, 31 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 07:53:01 EDT (20 lines)
From: MICHAEL STRANGELOVE <441495@ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA>
Subject: Guides to Writing Handbooks

(2) Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 08:38:56 EDT (14 lines)
From: "Debra A. Castillo" <BGCY@CORNELLA.cit.cornell.edu>
Subject: Query: Foucault quote

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 07:53:01 EDT
From: MICHAEL STRANGELOVE <441495@ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA>

Does there exist any well written how-to books on how to write how-to books?
I am writing a a guide/bibliography to the Internet and would like an editorial
resource that instucts how best to write manuals, handbooks, guides and such
things.

Michael Strangelove
Department of Religious Studies
University of Ottawa

BITNET: 441495@Uottawa
Internet: 441495@Acadvm1.Uottawa.CA
S-Mail: 177 Waller, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5 CANADA
Voice: (613) 237-2052
FAX: (613) 564-6641