6.0167 Qs: Civil War; Software Faire; 1569 Papal Bull (3/54)

Wed, 29 Jul 1992 16:09:21 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0167. Wednesday, 29 Jul 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 09:52+0100 (22 lines)
From: Veselin Miskovic <veselin.miskovic@uni-lj.ac.mail.YU>
Subject: Two requests

(2) Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 9:04:06 CDT (11 lines)
From: evan@sil.org (Evan Antworth)
Subject: software fair at ALLC/ACH 92?

(3) Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 15:22:26 EDT (21 lines)
From: Alan David Bulley <458507@AcadVM1.UOttawa.CA>
Subject: Papal Bull from 1569

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 09:52+0100
From: Veselin Miskovic <veselin.miskovic@uni-lj.ac.mail.YU>

I have ran across a volume on American Civil War history with the following
data:

THE HISTORY OF THE CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA. Vol.1. Comprehending the Campaigns
of 1775, 1776, and 1777. By an officer of the army. The second edition.
London: Printed for T. Payne and Son; and J. Sewell, Cornhill. M.DCC.LXXX

I have looked up the General Catalogue of British Museum, but the volume
is not listed. Could anyone help in in identifying the author?

Thanks,

Veselin Miskovic
National and University Library
Ljubljana - Slovenia