6.0101 Qs: Email to Croatia; Voltaire/Pope/Sun (3/46)

Thu, 25 Jun 1992 16:33:41 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0101. Thursday, 25 Jun 1992.

(1) Date: 24 Jun 92 08:51:49 EST (23 lines)
From: KMANLOVE@INDYCMS
Subject: Email to Croatia

(2) Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 16:09:49 -0400 (11 lines)
From: harryfox@epas.utoronto.ca (Harry Fox)
Subject: Re:voltaire,sun/pope

(3) Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 16:20:55 -0400 (12 lines)
From: harryfox@epas.utoronto.ca (Harry Fox)
Subject: voltaire/pope/sun

Date: 24 Jun 92 08:51:49 EST
From: KMANLOVE@INDYCMS

Dear Colleagues,

For the past two years as I have watched with great pain the former Republic
of Yugoslavia sink steadily into the abyss it has been necessary for me to
repeatedlydefer research and travel plans to Zadar in Croatia. Since the
infrastructure of the country is in a state of collaspe it has been difficult
for me to maintain contact with friends and colleagues. I would be most
appreciative for any email contacts in the country anyone might have so that I
might better monitor the internalsituation.
Please reply directly to me.

Thanks of for your help.

Kim I. Manlove
Assistant to the Dean of the Faculties