6.0073 Rs: Portuguese Word Count Dictionaries (4/55)

Sat, 13 Jun 1992 12:01:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0073. Saturday, 13 Jun 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 22:28:18 -0400 (13 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Frequency dictionaries

(2) Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 07:47:08 CST (8 lines)
From: (James Marchand) <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: portuguese word count

(3) Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:52 EDT (13 lines)
From: "P.Maligo" <MALIGO@MSU>
Subject: 60066 Portuguese word list

(4) Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 9:13 BST (21 lines)
From: PARKINSON@vax.oxford.ac.uk
Subject: RE: 6.0066 Qs: Portuguese word frequency list

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 22:28:18 -0400
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Careful checking of various library holdings by anonymous FTP or
INTERNET has revealed that, unfortunately, there is no Portuguese
frequency dictionary published by the Alphonse Juilland team. I have,
however, located ones for French, Spanish, Rumanian & Italian.
Some or all of these can be found at U. of California/Berkeley, Dartmouth
and several other locations I checked.

Regards,
Joel Goldfield