6.0069 E-Text Qs: Milton on Divorce; Hungarian Project (2/54)

Wed, 10 Jun 1992 20:30:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0069. Wednesday, 10 Jun 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1992 16:51:01 -0400 (12 lines)
From: rsiemens@epas.utoronto.ca (Ray Siemens)
Subject: E-Text Query

(2) Date: Wed, 27 May 92 22:11:34 EDT (42 lines)
From: dietzel@eola.cs.ucf.edu (Richard Dietzel)
Subject: E-Texts in Hungary?
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1992 16:51:01 -0400
From: rsiemens@epas.utoronto.ca (Ray Siemens)

I am writing on behalf of a classmate of mine (I'm a PhD student at
the University of Toronto) who is trying to locate an electronic copy
of Milton's Divorce Tracts. We did not find it listed in the Oxford
Text Archive file of texts, though ours might be an older copy of the list,
nor in other "usual" places. If anyone has any ideas about how we might
obtain a copy, or has a copy they would be willing to share (with
whatever restrictions deemed appropriate), it would be much appreciated.