6.0067 Missing and Strayed COCHCOSH Members (1/73)

Wed, 10 Jun 1992 20:24:13 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0067. Wednesday, 10 Jun 1992.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 16:19:00 EDT
From: "Grace Logan - ACO Office PAS 2031 x.2597"
Subject: Calling COCHCOSH

I have been asked by the president of the Canadian Consortium for
Computing in the Humanities to try to track down current and
correct e-mail addresses for our members.

For the past little while I have been testing addresses and
managed to confirm a great many. However, as you will have
guessed, there is a stubborn residue of names for which
every variation of the known address has bounced.

If any of the folks listed below are out there in HUMANIST land
and if you still want to be listed in the COCH/COSH directory,
please send me a valid e-mail address and I will update you.

Also, if anyone out there recognizes a name, would you be kind
enough to pass on this request to the person in question?

Thank you all for any help you can give.
cheers,
grace

MISSING PERSONS:

CASLER, Fred. BROCK
MACRAE, Donald BROCK
SIVELL, John BROCK
SOADY, Ana V. BROCK
SOMERVILLE, A. BROCK
KIRSCHBAUM, S. GLENDON COLLEGE, YORK U.
CLOUTIER, Andr. LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY
CECCHETTO, V. MCMASTER
GAGAN, David P. MCMASTER
GALLIER-MORGAN MCMASTER
GEAGAN, Danier MCMASTER
HAMMOND, Antony MCMASTER
RENWICK, William MCMASTER
SCHULTE, Hans MCMASTER
SLATER, William MCMASTER
STROINSKA, Maria MCMASTER
WEAVER, John MCMASTER
CHURCHILL, Stacy OISE
BASTIANUTTI, D. QUEEN'S
COOK, John D. QUEEN'S
MCDONALD, James K. QUEEN'S
MUNBY, Hugh QUEEN'S
SANDYS-WUNSCH, John THORNLOE COLLEGE, LAURENTIAN UNIVERSITY
HEINEMANN, Ed. TORONTO
JAMES, Eric F. TORONTO
SCHLEPP, Wayne TORONTO
STAIRS, Michael TORONTO
WINDER, William TORONTO
SINKEWICZ, R.E. TORONTO, PONTIFICAL INST.
POLLOCK, Zalig TRENT
OUELLON, C. UNIVERSIT'\E DE LAVAL
BOND, Ronald UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
ROBINSON, Helier UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
NAKAJIMA, Kazuko UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
ROGERS, Henry Edwin UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
SNELGROVE, Teresa UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
SHROYER, Richard UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO
BAGULEY, David UWO
DEAKIN, Annick UWO
KIDD, Marilyn UWO, HURON COLLEGE
DAVIAU, Mich<`e>le P. WILFRID LARIER UNIVERSITY
ERB, Peter C. WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
GRIMES, Ronald L. WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
REIMER, David J. WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
SCULLY, Terence P. WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
BROWN, Jerome WINDSOR
QUERBACH, Carl WINDSOR
CRAVEN, Mary-L. YORK
SINYOR, Roberta YORK UNIVERSITY