6.0017 Qs: Diacritics; French for MS-DOS (2/47)

Sun, 17 May 1992 17:12:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0017. Sunday, 17 May 1992.

(1) Date: Sun, 17 May 92 15:44:49 EDT (28 lines)
From: BFGV000 <BFGV@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA>
Subject: DIACRITICS FOR WP AND LASER

(2) Date: Wed, 13 May 92 23:27:50 -0700 (19 lines)
From: Tom Maddox <tmaddox@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Q: French for MS/DOS

Date: Sun, 17 May 92 15:44:49 EDT
From: BFGV000 <BFGV@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA>

FROM: Mathieu Boisvet
BFGV@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA

DIACRITICS FOR WORDPERFECT 5.1 AND LASER PRINTER

I am a new comer to your discussion group and might have missed
previous discussion on the subject. Yet, I would like to ask
if anyone of you has information on existing programs for printing
Sanskrit diacritics on laser printers from Word Perfect.
This information would be extremely useful for I am about to submit
my PhD. dissertation on Theravaada Psychology (the five aggregates).
The whole work has been entered on Word Perfect and I was able to
work out certain methods for printing some of the diacritics, but
since some of you might have a program taking care of the complete
set, I thought it was worth to ask.

Thank you,

Mathieu Boisvert
125 rue Helene