5.0711 Rs: Multilingual Computing; CDROM Networks;... (4/103)

Tue, 25 Feb 1992 18:45:17 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0711. Tuesday, 25 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Mon,24 Feb 92 09:41:44 GMT (17 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 5.0709 Networed CD-ROMs; Multilingual Computing (3/34)

(2) Date: Fri, 21 Feb 92 15:25:33 MST (31 lines)
From: Dan Lester <ALILESTE@idbsu.idbsu.edu>

(3) Date: Thu, 20 Feb 92 08:29:16 GMT (32 lines)
From: Gordon Dixon <G.DIXON@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject: Humanist discussion group Vol 5 No 0679

(4) Date: Thu, 20 Feb 92 14:54:43 GMT (23 lines)
From: Donald A Spaeth <GKHA13@CMS.GLASGOW.AC.UK>
Subject: Compuserve

Date: Mon,24 Feb 92 09:41:44 GMT
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk

The Multilingual PC dictionary

We agree about the value of the Multilingual PC Directory. It is available
from June Thompson, CTI Centre for Modern Languages, University of Hull,
Cottingham Road, Hull HU6 7RX, Fax 0482 465991, email CTI.Lang@uk.ac.hull.
The price is 19 pounds 95 pence plus postage. For one copy this works out at
an additional 6 pounds in Europe, 10 pounds USA, 15 pounds World, 4 pounds UK.
Cheques to be made payable to Knowledge Computing Ltd, or payment accepted by
credit card, banker's draft or international money order in pounds sterling
drawn on a UK bank.