5.0708 Rank; one last Fword; HumGrad (3/77)

Wed, 19 Feb 1992 21:51:02 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0708. Wednesday, 19 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 6 Feb 92 09:35:08 -0500 (7 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Rank and Tenure Criteria

(2) Date: Fri, 14 Feb 92 14:27:59 MET (12 lines)
From: Harry Gaylord <galiard@let.rug.nl>
Subject: one last fword

(3) Date: Fri, 7 Feb 92 12:18 GMT (58 lines)
From: Stuart Lee <STUART@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: New list: HumGrad -Humanities Post Graduates

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 92 09:35:08 -0500
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

I had several talks with colleagues at Mount Holyoke College who were
pleased with the policy they formulated on CAI-related materials in
the rank & tenure debate. That was back in '89 or so. -Joel Goldfield