5.0691 Soc Sci Computing; OTA; SBL in AU (3/65)

Tue, 18 Feb 1992 12:31:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0691. Tuesday, 18 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 12:57 +0100 (13 lines)
From: PMDF Mail Server <Postmaster@yubgef51.bitnet>
Subject: European contacts in social science computing

(2) Date: Fri, 14 Feb 92 01:38:43 EST (39 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU
Subject: Melbourne (July) Congress Participation

(3) Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1992 12:42:53 PST (13 lines)
From: mike@inti.lbl.gov (Michael Helm)
Subject: Re: 5.0670 Internet Access to Oxford Text Archive (1/82)

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 12:57 +0100
From: PMDF Mail Server <Postmaster@yubgef51.bitnet>

A very knowledgeable person in social science computing is Jean-Claude
Gardin at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Science Sociales, 23 rue du
Maroc, F-75940 Paris Cedex 19, France. I do not have an e-mail address
for him, but you can phone him at 40.34.86.01 or 42.77.64.68 (he speaks
fluent English). He is very much concerned about the broader and deeper
implications of computing in the "sciences humaines," and should be a
useful resource for you.

Joseph Raben, City University of New York