5.0646 Bibliography SW (2/37)

Wed, 5 Feb 1992 23:22:31 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0646. Wednesday, 5 Feb 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1992 09:31:39 -0500 (24 lines)
From: hahne@epas.utoronto.ca (Harry Hahne)
Subject: Re: 5.0644 Biblio SW (1/15)

(2) Date: Wed, 5 Feb 92 10:24:06 -0600 (13 lines)
From: ksalzber@hamline.edu (Kenneth Salzberg)

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1992 09:31:39 -0500
From: hahne@epas.utoronto.ca (Harry Hahne)

Regarding Procite, Michael Metzger says:

> The problems start when I want to import a bibliography to Word Perfect.
> There's some interference between the way ProCite writes umlauts etc. and the
> WP underlining codes, so that the transfer utility is useless; the only cure
is
> item-by-item editing, which defeats much of the purpose of such a program for

LIBRARY MASTER is a PC bibliographic database manager that produces
bibliographies and other reports in the native file formats of a
variety of word processors, including Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Nota Bene,
Wordstar, etc.... It properly includes all of the foreign language
characters along with fonts such as underlining, italics, boldface,
superscripts, subscripts, and control codes such as tabs, margins,
hanging paragraphs, headers, footers, etc. It is also much faster
than Procite or WPCitation in searching. You also have a great deal
more control over database structure and report format.

Harry Hahne <hahne@epas.utoronto.ca>