5.0620 Qs: (General) (4/49)

Wed, 22 Jan 1992 23:22:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0620. Wednesday, 22 Jan 1992.

(1) Date: Saturday, 11 Jan 1992 01:34:02 EST (11 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>
Subject: Odysseus in need of directions

(2) Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1992 13:57:16 -0500 (13 lines)
From: slhi@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Sarah L. Higley)
Subject: Re: 5.0605 CFP: CTI -- Philosophy & Computers (1/37)

(3) Date: Wed, 22 Jan 92 14:58:27 MEZ (16 lines)
From: "Roald A. Zellweger" <RZELLWE@DGOGWDG1>
Subject: e-mail address of Houghton Library

(4) Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1992 16:09 EST (9 lines)
From: "PETER JUST, ANTHROPOLOGY, WILLIAMS COLLEGE, WILLIAMSTOWN MA
Subject: source of an aphorism about translations

Date: Saturday, 11 Jan 1992 01:34:02 EST
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>

Can anyone give me an e-mail (INTERNET, I hope) address for Aristotle
University at Thessalonika? A colleague headed there on a Fullbright
wants to find a path by which his wife can write him while he's there.

Many thanks.

--Pat Conner