5.0601 CDROMs -- Prices; Longevity (2/23)

Thu, 16 Jan 1992 19:41:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0601. Thursday, 16 Jan 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 15 Jan 92 18:42 CST (9 lines)
From: TB0WPW1@NIU.BITNET
Subject: Re: 5.0594 CDROMs -- Prices; Longevity

(2) Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 20:27 EST (14 lines)
From: ALAN COOPER <ACOOPER@UCBEH>

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 92 18:42 CST
From: TB0WPW1@NIU.BITNET

In a partial answer to Ted Hansen's question about CD-ROMs
going bad on EXLIBRIS bulletin board early last autumn, I think.
Many of us are members of both; can someone give chapter and verse
on this? As I recall there were a number of very long and detailed
messages.
William Proctor Williams