5.0555 Misc: Multi-Vol. Sets; Copyright (2/25)

Fri, 27 Dec 1991 22:44:34 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0555. Friday, 27 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1991 17:00 CST (15 lines)
From: FRAE141@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: 5.0542 Plutarch in the Colonies (2/35)

(2) Date: Fri, 20 Dec 91 08:43:38 EST (10 lines)
From: PAULA PRESLEY <AD15%NEMOMUS.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject: 5.0545 Copyright / Unpublishing (1/15)

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1991 17:00 CST
From: FRAE141@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu

I would like to know what library cat. Germain Warkentin is editing, and
why.

About reading only the beginning of books (18th C.), or the first vol.,
etc. That has also been my experience. First volumes of sets tend to
be much more worn that the rest; likewise bits that would have had a
more general appeal (or at least be more amusing).

--Bob Dawson
UTx-Austin