5.0507 Qs: MacMail; Grammar S/W; Collaborator S/W (3/79)

Fri, 6 Dec 1991 18:26:38 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0507. Friday, 6 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 02:39:33 +0100 (12 lines)
From: nearo01@mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Rodemer)
Subject: macMail s/w for modems

(2) Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 08:36:23 MST (28 lines)
From: dpatterson@Janus.MtRoyal.AB.CA (DIANA PATTERSON)
Subject: Software for Drills in Grammar

(3) Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 11:19:21 EST (39 lines)
From: kevin harrigan f <kharrig3@mach1.wlu.ca>
Subject: collaborator

Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 02:39:33 +0100
From: nearo01@mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Rodemer)

many thanks for the helpful replies to my queries about computers in literature
and e-mail software for the Mac. Re: the latter, I have been informed by a
friend who has tried it out that the EUDORA software works only on ethernet
hook-ups. Could anyone suggest s/w with which to automate e-mail use via a
modem?
Thanks!
Michael Rodemer
rodemer@mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de