5.0492 N&Q: Volkswriter; Internet; Mac Mail S/W ... (4/96)

Tue, 3 Dec 1991 20:42:35 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0492. Tuesday, 3 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 3 Dec 91 0:00:23 EST (20 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: SOFTWARE ADDRESS

(2) Date: Tue, 03 Dec 91 10:12:27 CST (44 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Internet proposals

(3) Date: Tue, 3 Dec 91 22:31:26 +0100 (18 lines)
From: nearo01@mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Rodemer)
Subject: motif of computer in American literature and art

(4) Date: Tue, 3 Dec 91 22:35:36 +0100 (14 lines)
From: nearo01@mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Rodemer)
Subject: modem/mail software for Macintosh

Date: Tue, 3 Dec 91 0:00:23 EST
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)

Could members of HUMANIST tell me whether the software producer
of VOLKSWRITER still exist? I think it was marketed by LIFETREE
SOFTWARE. Could our californian members check in their phone
directory if there is a phone number where they could be reached?

Thanks.

Michel.
--
Michel Lenoble           |
Litterature Comparee     |        NOUVELLE ADRESSE - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS