Tue, 5 Nov 1991 17:30:35 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0432. Tuesday, 5 Nov 1991.

(1) Date: Sun, 3 Nov 91 21:46:00 EST (19 lines)
From: Joseph Galron <jgalron@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Re: 5.0423 NQ: W/Ps, etc.

(2) Date: Mon, 4 Nov 91 08:53:00 PST (34 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: Spanish word processing

(3) Date: Mon, 04 Nov 91 14:01:47 MST (24 lines)
From: Dan Lester <ALILESTE@idbsu.idbsu.edu>
Subject: Re: 5.0423 Word Processing

(4) Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1991 08:17 +0800 (20 lines)
From: "Tze-wan KWAN, Philosophy Dept., CUHK, Hongkong" <B071767@CUCSC>
Subject: WordPerfect List

Date: Sun, 3 Nov 91 21:46:00 EST(5) (13 lines)
From: Joseph Galron <jgalron@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Re: 5.0423 NQ: ... W/Ps, etc. (11/159)

There is a list on internet's Newsnet: bit.listserv.wp50-l
I believe this list is also available on bitnet.

--

jgalron@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Internet)
ts4132@ohstmvsa.bitnet            (\              tel: 614-292-8114