5.0312 As: CCH; Quebec Lit; Call for Papers; Software (4/104)

Mon, 9 Sep 1991 16:47:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0312. Monday, 9 Sep 1991.
Announcements: CCH; Quebec Literature; Call for Papers; Software

(1) Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1991 11:33:04 -0400 (24 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)
Subject: CCH Working Papers

(2) Date: Sun, 8 Sep 91 6:58:09 EDT (29 lines)
From: melancon@ERE.UMontreal.CA
Subject: NEW PUBLICATION ON QUEBEC LITERATURE

(3) Date: Mon, 9 Sep 91 16:10 EST (34 lines)
From: CHUCK TAYLOR <CTAYLOR@DESIRE.WRIGHT.EDU>
Subject: Call for Papers

(4) Date: Fri, 6 Sep 91 14:38:15 CDT (17 lines)
From: john@utafll.uta.edu (John Baima)
Subject: Educational price for grammar software

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1991 11:33:04 -0400
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)

Some days ago Humanist circulated an announcement about our new
publication series, CCH Working Papers, the first volume of which, A
TACT Exemplar, has just appeared. Ordering information was supplied.

Unfortunately the workers in Canada Post went on strike about that
time, which means that orders have not reached us yet. A probably
temporary return-to-work has begun to get the mail flowing again, but
we will not be sending out copies of CCHWP 1 until we are certain that
the disruption of service has ended. Our apologies, on behalf of
Canada Post, for the delays.

Please remember that e-mail inquiries about A TACT Exemplar should be
sent to cch@epas.utoronto.ca. Potential editors and contributors to
future volumes should write to cchwp@epas.utoronto.ca.

Willard McCarty
Centre for Computing in the Humanities