5.0300 Rs: Mauthner; French Grammar; Vulgate (3/42)

Tue, 3 Sep 1991 21:22:30 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0300. Tuesday, 3 Sep 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 3 Sep 91 10:37:59 -0500 (16 lines)
From: MFPRF@BOGECNVE.BITNET
Subject: RE: works on Mauthner

(2) Date: Mon, 2 Sep 91 12:02:51 BST (12 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 5.0298 Qs: French Grammar Checker; Note Program

(3) Date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 18:29:18 CST (14 lines)
From: (James Marchand) <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Franklin Vulgate

Date: Tue, 3 Sep 91 10:37:59 -0500
From: MFPRF@BOGECNVE.BITNET

Fritz Mauthner, I have found the following reference quite informative:
Gershon Weiler, *Mauthner's Critique of Language* (Cambridge: Cambridge
Cambridge University Press, 1970). Also, I would suggest Rudolf Haller's
*Questions on Wittgenstein* (Lincoln NE: University of Nebraska Press,
1988) for additional background on Wittthe t influences of Austrian thinkers
on Wittgenstein's conception of language and philosophy.

I hope these references prove helpful.

Sincerely yours,
Paul R. Falzer, bitnet mfprf@bogecnve