5.0298 Qs: French Grammar Checker; Note Program (2/59)

Sun, 1 Sep 1991 14:29:37 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0298. Sunday, 1 Sep 1991.
Queries: French Grammar/Style Checker; Note Program

(1) Date: Wed, 28 Aug 91 18:02:33 PDT (19 lines)
From: 6500erpa@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Looking for a French grammar/style checker.

(2) Date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 23:26:47 -0700 (40 lines)
From: Oliver Berghof <oberghof@orion.oac.uci.edu>
Subject: query: program for notes

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 91 18:02:33 PDT
From: 6500erpa@UCSBUXA.BITNET

I am looking for a shareware or cheap commercial program to
check the grammar and/or the style of documents written in
French. The ideal program would have similar features to
"MLA Editor" or "Correct Grammar", and would be compatible
with MS Word5 (on a DOS machine). If possible, I would
prefer something available directly in the US.
If you know of such a program you can email your answers to:
Eric Palacio
Department of French and Italian
UC Santa Barbara
6500erpa@ucsbuxa.bitnet