5.0260 Crossword SW (2/31)

Mon, 29 Jul 1991 22:29:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0260. Monday, 29 Jul 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 24 Jul 91 22:08:11 -0400 (13 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Crossword software

(2) Date: Thu, 25 Jul 91 01:25:11 EDT (18 lines)
From: Julie Falsetti <JEFHC@CUNYVM>
Subject: Crossword programs

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 91 22:08:11 -0400
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Thanks to all who contributed information on the crossword-making software.
My previous lead had fizzled out as Mindscape in Northbrook, IL, had
apparently disappeared. Directory information could find no regular or
toll-free number for them. So thanks again for the updated as well as the
additional information.
Regards,
Joel D. Goldfield
Plymouth State College/USNH;