5.0218 MacSpeech Lab; German Language SW (2/46)

Sun, 7 Jul 91 17:21:03 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0218. Sunday, 7 Jul 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1991 08:55:30 +0000 (18 lines)
From: Espen Ore <espeno@navf-edb-h.uib.no>
Subject: MacSpeech Lab

(2) Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1991 11:50 EST (28 lines)
From: Carol Bloomquist Traxler <CATRAXLER@gallua.bitnet>
Subject: Searching for German language software

Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1991 08:55:30 +0000
From: Espen Ore <espeno@navf-edb-h.uib.no>

I am asking on behalf of a friend if there are any humanists out
there who know this program. In particular she has problems with
the plotting of basic frequencies in spoken words.

Replies might be sent by direct e-mail to me:

espeno@navf-edb-h.uib.no
or
Espen.Ore@uib.no
or