5.0197 Rs: Computers in Rome; E-STC; Network Traffi (3/48)

Thu, 27 Jun 91 14:46:56 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0197. Thursday, 27 Jun 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1991 13:13:10 -0400 (9 lines)
From: gerson@epas.utoronto.ca (Lloyd Gerson)
Subject: Re: 5.0192 Qs: Rome Computers

(2) Date: Thu, 27 Jun 91 9:44:17 PDT (17 lines)
From: Fritz Levy <flevy@milton.u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: E-STC?

(3) Date: Wed, 26 Jun 91 21:44:17 CDT (22 lines)
From: "Bill Ball" <C476721@UMCVMB>
Subject: re: network traffic; also unicode; idiot politicians ....

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1991 13:13:10 -0400
From: gerson@epas.utoronto.ca (Lloyd Gerson)

Regarding computers in Rome, it is a long shot but you might try my
former colleague Leonard Boyle, O.P. Prefect of the Vatican Library
who brought computers to the library several years ago. He might just
be able to help you. Lloyd Gerson, U. of Toronto