5.0194 Notes: E-Mail; E-Boom; Humanist Numbers (3/35)

Wed, 26 Jun 91 21:54:54 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0194. Wednesday, 26 Jun 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 25 Jun 91 13:37 BST (10 lines)
From: DAVID BARRY <UBJV649@CU.BBK.AC.UK>
Subject: RE Email for job searches

(2) Date: 25 Jun 91 23:21:26 EST (14 lines)
From: James O'Donnell <JODONNEL@PENNSAS>
Subject: e-boom?

(3) Date: Wed, 26 Jun 91 09:01:17 EDT (11 lines)
From: Elaine M Brennan <ELAINE@BROWNVM>
Subject: Jim O'Donnell's Query

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 91 13:37 BST
From: DAVID BARRY <UBJV649@CU.BBK.AC.UK>
Subject: RE Email for job searches (vol 5 no 0167 Dana Cartwright

It is useful to point out that confidentiality of email is limited in the
same way that the phone is (and you get fax wrong numbers too),
however I would point out that the sheer volume of mail is liable to
protect against the nosiness of the systems programmer!

David Barry, Birkbeck College.