4.1293 Notes: Collate Demo Disk; Britannica CD; Indexing (3/58)

Sat, 27 Apr 91 14:25:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1293. Saturday, 27 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 25 Apr 91 13:56 GMT (19 lines)
From: PETERR@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Demonstration Disc for Collate 1.0

(2) Date: Thu, 25 Apr 91 09:57 EDT (11 lines)
From: O MH KATA MHXANHN <MCCARTHY@CUA>
Subject: indexing on the Macintosh

(3) Date: Fri, 26 Apr 91 12:11:21 CDT (28 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Britannica on CDROM

Date:(4) Thu, 25 Apr 91 13:56 GMT (17 lines)
From: PETERR@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK

[ ... ]

A demonstration disc of Collate 1.0 is now available, free, from:
The Computers and Manuscripts Project
Oxford University Computing Service
13 Banbury Road
Oxford OX2 6NN
UK
EMAIL: PETERR@UK.AC.OX.VAX, ph 0865-273200, fax -273275.
The disc will run any Macintosh (Plus or above).