4.1200 Queries: TACT Users; E-Liddell/Scott? (2/26)

Tue, 2 Apr 91 20:56:37 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1200. Tuesday, 2 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 01 Apr 91 10:26:53 EST (17 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: users of TACT

(2) Date: Tue, 02 Apr 91 13:34:52 BST (9 lines)
From: DEL2@PHOENIX.CAMBRIDGE.AC.UK
Subject: e-lexica

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 91 10:26:53 EST
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

We at the Centre for Computing in the Humanities, University of Toronto,
would like to hear from all current users of TACT, the interactive
text-retrieval and analysis package developed here. We need to know
-- if possible sometime this week -- who is using the package, exactly
what it is being used for, and what users think of TACT in comparison
to others of its kind.

Replies should be addressed to me directly.

Thanks very much.

Yours, Willard McCarty