4.1164 Word from the Editors (1/15)

Thu, 14 Mar 91 18:45:02 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1164. Thursday, 14 Mar 1991.

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 91 17:29:18 EST
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: Editorial Announcements

Humanist for the balance of this week and all of next is brought to
you courtesy of the Humanities Computing Facility at Arizona State
University, Tempe, Arizona, where Dan Brink, Peter Lafford, and
Martin Dickey (along with what I'm sure must be a strong supporting
cast) are preparing to host the 1991 Association for Computing in
the Humanities/Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing
Conference.

While I'm hopeful that Humanist will be undisrupted while Allen and I
attend the conference, there may be some slowness in our getting postings
out or making changes to the mailing list. If so, I apologize in
advance.

Elaine